ABOUT NeckComfort™ Cervical Traction Stretcher
Got Cervical Pain All The Time?
Get Rid Of It In Just 10 Minutes A Day!
NeckComfort™ Cervical Stretcher is a small lightweight multi-level neck stretching device that helps you relax and immediately relieves neck pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
Anyone with neck pain knows how much Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Massage can cost. For less than one fifth the cost of just ONE of these treatments, you can receive the lifelong benefits of our Adjustable Traction System.
What Are The Benefits?
- Helps relieves chronic neck pain
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores the natural curvature of the back
- Improves flexibility in shoulder and neck muscles
- Helps relieve Herniated, Bulging Disc Pain, Spinal Stenosis, etc.
How Does NeckComfort™ Work?
By providing natural cervical traction, NeckComfort™ is able to gently stretch and relax the neck muscles, while also expanding the intervertebral space of your upper spine. It helps to oxygenate your neck muscles, ligaments, and tendons, providing pain relief and mobility to your shoulder blades, neck and spinal cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it suitable for my height?
Both the NeckComfort™ models are ‘one size fits all’, which means that they just fit no matter how tall you are.
How long should I use it for?
We recommend using it for 5 minutes up to 2 times a day for beginners. You may increase your session length once you get used to it.
How do I use it?
- Lay the stretcher on the ground, arch side up.
- Make sure it’s adjusted to fit your height. We recommend starting low. Use help if you aren’t able to set it up alone.
- Slowly place your back down followed by your neck.
- Place your arms over your head and stretch out.
- Feel the massage and relax!
Material: ABS Plastic
Base size: 37.3*23*7.5Cm