About Original Neatcell®
Original Neatcell® Picosecond Laser Pen is designed for treating Acne/ Moles/ Spots/ Freckles/ Tattoos.
The Original Neatcell® Picosecond Laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, promote skin metabolism, and reduce melanin deposits. This Picosecond Laser Pen is one of the most popular beauty tools in 2019, widely used in personal skin care, salon & beauty centres. With it, you can not only save a lot of money but save a lot of time.
Features of Original Neatcell®
- Professional: Suitable for home, beauty salon and training centre use.
- Efficient: The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
- Faster: Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
- Effective: More powerful laser beam. cause no damage to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
- Comprehensive: Reduce freckles and dark spots, refine skin from within.
- Safe: Painless and no damage to skin tissues, safe to use.
The Neatcell™ Picosecond Laser Pen delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that make up the pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Even more impressively, The Picosecond Laser Pen’s revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body’s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin in ways never before possible.
Using proprietary Focus lens technology, The Picosecond Laser Pen effectively converts the laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate Cell Signaling, the body’s natural communication processes and one of the most exciting medical discoveries in recent history.
How to Use Original Neatcell®
To begin to see results we recommend 1-3 exposures per week, repeated for 4 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
- Plugin the power allows the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the “Inten” and “Fre/Hz” button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest starting the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for the Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with a blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for the blue laser pen we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds…
- Cover the area with repair essence after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise, the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
Frequently Asked Questions About Original Neatcell®
Q: What’s the difference between blue light and red light?
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen are stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don’t have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black coloured tattoo, it’s best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colourful tattoo, it’s best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Redlight picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect are smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colours can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.
Blue light picosecond
The blue light has nine power levels from 1 to 9. Please be aware, level one on the blue light is the strongest. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the blue light will fire in small increments until you let off the button.
Red light picosecond
The red light has three power levels: one, two, and three. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the red light will fire continuously until you let off the button.
A: The pico laser pen uses a picosecond laser to break down the melanin particles at the bottom of the skin into powder, which is then metabolized by your body. However, it is necessary to protect your skin in the later stage, because melanin is active, and some factors such as ultraviolet radiation, staying up late, long-term skin water shortage, endocrine disorders may stimulate the black cells to secrete a large number of melanin particles. So in the later period, you should pay attention to strengthening sunscreen, do a good job of hydrating, pay attention to rest, then it will be well controlled.
A: The treatment time is on the picosecond level, 1000 times faster than the traditional laser instrument. The treatment has finished before destroying the tissues around. The picosecond laser has a very strong blasting power for melanin. Tiny particles can be easily metabolized and can shorten the number of treatments. Traditional laser instruments need 10 times, while the picoseconds only need 2 to 3 times, so the skin will not suffer from repeated stimulation and repair. The whole treatment process is very safe and efficient.
A: There is a feeling of tingling heat during the treatment process. The more the pigment distribution is, the more obvious it is, but the speed will be very fast, it will end in 5-10 minutes, and the pain is completely acceptable.
A: This is definitely not the case, because the speed is in the picosecond level, so the time is really short. Besides, the picoseconds are specific for melanin, with no effects on others. The pico laser can not even break a ballon, so it will not harm your skin.
- DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully – Not For Use In Or Around Eyes
1x Picosecond Laser Pen
1x Charge Cable; 1x Safety Goggles; 1x Repair Sticker; 1x Picosecond Laser Pen User Manual (English)