About QuietPup™ Smart Collar
Trust our QuietPup Smart Collar to correct your dog’s disruptive barking habits without the need for painful static shock or unpleasant exposure to ultrasonic frequencies.
Utilizing only the safest conditioning techniques, QuietPup prides itself on taking the most humane and dog-friendly approach to training your best friend.
- No Shock, No Harm – The QuietPup collar ensures that your best friend can train with no pain. Unlike traditional shock collars that cause repeated physical and psychological trauma; our Smart Collar delivers training via a series of harmless tones and vibrations. At no point will your pet experience any harm or discomfort.
- Featuring Improved Sensors – Effectively detects movements in your dog’s vocal cords in real time, and will only be triggered by their own barking. Your dog will learn the association and stop barking irrationally in no time.
- 7 Automatic Deterrent Levels – Self-regulated and requires minimal supervision, the Smart Collar is perfect for busy dog parents. The collar will automatically increase the duration of its vibration in each subsequent deterrent level and will only stop when your dog has ceased barking for at least 30 seconds.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to manually adjust the sensitivity level to match your dog’s barking as you see fit. After all, no one knows your pup like you do!
- Sturdy High-Visibility Band – High-quality fabric collar band designed with safe reflective stripes for our night joggers. The band can also be easily adjusted to comfortably fit your dog’s neck line. One size fits all!
- Rechargeable and Waterproof – No need to hold back on playtime! Whether it’s rain or shine, the Smart Collar can weather through it all so you and your best friend can feel free to walk and play at any moment. Given the full 2 hours to charge, the battery can last up to 14 days of use at a time.
We love our dogs, but having excessive barking at home can be stressful and distracting. QuietPup offers a long term behavior solution to your dog’s aggressive and uncontrollable barking without the slightest harm to your pup.