About Samson™ Handcrafted Boning Knife
Our Samson™ Boning Knife is everyone’s favourite, but now his big brother is in town and will make you fall in love with it even more! The Samson™ 2.0 is the ideal resemblance of what a butcher knife should be. When you hold this blade, you understand that it was forged by craftsmen of the highest calibre!
Features of Samson™ Handcrafted Boning Knife
- Crafter from High Carbon Stainless Steel. To boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.45-0.5 carbon. This gives the blade improved tensile strength, edge retention and overall resistance to wear.
- Extreme Durability and Superior Corrosion Resistance. Ultra-sharp edge comes with a Rockwell Hardness Scale of 55-57 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Extremely Sharp and Narrow Blade. This knife’s curved blade makes separating meat from the bone a breeze. Perfect for trimming brisket, skinning or breaking down a whole chicken, or even separating ribs from a loin.
- Ergonomic Handle Design. These knives feature an ergonomic handle design that makes them super easy and comfortable to use. They are also very well balanced allowing for superior control and stability when cutting. This minimizes the risk of accidents when using them.
Why Is It Important To Have A Sharp Knife?
- A sharp knife is safer. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it will not slip. This makes it easy to control how the blade moves through the food, giving you control over your chopping or slicing. A dull blade will slip, which makes control difficult and increases the risk that it will slip into your finger. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you slip while applying more pressure.
- A sharp knife works better. Sharp knives need less brute force to cut than dull knives. Less brute force means less damage to the food, which you can easily see by looking closely at the cut. A sharp knife helps in maintaining the texture of your ingredients. Delicate ingredients, like herbs, will look fresher for longer if you slice through them cleanly, whereas a dull knife will crush more of the cells surrounding the cut, which ultimately accelerates wilting and discolouration.
- But more than this, a dull knife slows you down, while a sharp knife makes prep easier and more enjoyable.
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: High-Quality Natural Rosewood
- Blade Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Knife Lenght: 27cm / 10.6inch
- Weight: 245g / 0.54p
*** each knife comes with a free knife cover, perfect for your next camping, fishing, hunting or any outdoor trips.
**** Slight variation by the batch of the product for the wood colour as it based on the wood sourced at that point of time & the hammering of the knife quality is not affected.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-Day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.