About Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH IN THE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF LOWER BACK PAIN
Get Rid Of Back Pain & Stiffness With Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt!
You Know The Pain, You Bend Over And Suddenly Feel A Sharp Sensation Throughout Your Back, Causing Agonizing Pain, Leaving You Immobilized And Irritated.
Well, That’s Where Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt Comes In To Help.
This Chiropractor Approved Belt Uses A Built-In Pump That Elongates The Spine, And Reduces Lower Back Pain In Just Minutes, Leaving You Pain-Free And Ready To Take On The Day In Front Of You!
The belt has amazing lumbar support! For serious support that provides traction! Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt applies Lumbar Traction (LT), which is one technique for reducing “pinched nerve” due to “lumbar disc trouble.”
How Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt Works
This decompression belt quickly and easily loosens tight muscles and gets rid of back pain.
The belt helps hold your midsection together to help support and stabilize your spine and muscles.
With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps improve your posture but also helps reduce the strain and pain on your back.
Get the relief of an chiropractor session for a fraction of the price.
How to Use Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt
- Place the Spinal Air Belt around your midsection. The lower part of the belt should sit just above the upper part of your pelvic area.
- Fasten the two ends of the belt together using the velcro
- Turn the air valve clockwise, then attach the air pump to the valve
- Continue to inflate the belt until it is fully inflated. When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt
- When you have finished using the belt, turn the air valve in a counter-clockwise direction to deflate
Main Benefits of Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt
- Back Pain Relief In Just Minutes: Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt is equipped with a built-in pump that improves traction and stretches out lumbar muscles that are bearing too much weight. This pumping allows for a more even distribution of pressure on your back muscles, effectively relieving lower back pain and stress!
- Stabilizes Lower Back & Improves Posture: With aging, regular wear & tear, degenerative and herniated discs, the back can become unstable. Bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms because the muscles are working hard to hold the spine together. By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back, the Decompression Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The belt helps hold your midsection together to help support and stabilize your spine and muscles.With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps improve your posture but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
- Keep Upper Body Weight off Lower Back: The Decompression Belt is not just a regular back support belt. When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so, the belt helps decrease pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
- Optimal Spine Support: Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal position.
- Saves Money On Harmful Pain Killers: Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt is one of the only natural solutions for back pain relief on the market. Because of this, it ensures that you are getting relief and are pain-free, and more importantly avoid dangerous pain killers that are injurious to your health!
- Same Therapy Used By Spinal Specialists: Spinal Inversion therapy as provided by Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt, is the same treatment used by spinal specialists when you book an appointment. But now, with our Belt, you can get the same treatment from the comfort of your own home, for a fraction of the price. A win-win situation!
- Easy To Use: The Belt is simple to use and takes just a few minutes to offer optimal relief. It is a perfect solution to use while walking, or even just relaxing and sitting in a chair while looking for quick relief.
- One Size Fits Most: It’s one size fits most and employs an adjustable Velcro that can fit 29 to 55-inch waists!
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Extension Strap
- 1 x User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will this weaken my back muscles?
Answer: No it will not! Our belt is not made out of super stiff material that will keep your posture locked in place like a cement vest, nor is that even healthy. Our belt is an aid that helps your muscles maintain the correct posture, acting as a constant reminder to your and your muscles that keep your posture straight. Your muscles will develop and strength over time to maintain a healthy back and posture.
Question: What size is right for me?
Answer: With specially designed stretchable materials and straps, Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of body types, men or women.
The size of the belt fits waist from 29 in (75 cm ) to 55 in ( 140 cm ), by using the extension included in the packet.
Please refer to our sizing chart to understand how to take the correct measurement of your waist before buying if you are unsure.
Fits waist from 29 in (75 cm) to 55 in ( 140 cm ) by using extension pad included in your purchase.
Question: Can women wear this too?
Answer: Yes! It’s especially designed to fit around male and female physiques.
Question: How long can I wear it?
Answer: Your body will not be healed of all pain right away, so its better to use the belt for a little while. It is recommended to follow instructions to adjust the belt to a comfortable position. Once the desired pressured is identified , it is recommended to use the belt daily for minimum of 30 minutes a day. Stop wearing it as soon as it becomes uncomfortable; take a break and wear it again. We recommend not wearing it to sleep. Most of our customers achieve great success wearing it 2-4 hours at a time.
Question: Can I wear it under my shirt?
Answer: Yes! Blossom™ Spinal Air Belt is designed to be sleek so that it fits under shirts or clothing, so you can be wearing it in public without people noticing. But for maximum comfort, consider wearing it over clothing.